Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Chris Cox Communications.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- Lawful basis: Consent from / through a working relationship – We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists. We do not share your information with third parties.
- Lawful basis: Contract / purchasing of services – We shall continue to process your information until the contract between us ends or is terminated under any contract terms.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in detail here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Clickable affiliate links may be displayed as a website URL like this; www.chriscoxcommunications.co.uk or as a titled text link like this: Chris Cox Communications. Clicking on any affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any affiliate links found throughout the website.
Email & Contact Forms
Under the GDPR we use the lawful consent basis for anyone emailing us or contacting us via a form. We only collect certain data about you, data that is necessary to establish a working relationship.
Any emails we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (email us asking for your data to be removed).